FACTS-CKCS Parent Portal
FACTs ParentsWeb is a private and secure parent portal that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You can see your child's grades, attendance, homework, and the school calendar, and the school directory.
Here's how to create an account:
1) Make sure the school has your correct email address.
2) Go to renweb and click login.
3) Click ParentsWeb login.
4) Type our District Code: CK-WA.
5) Type your email address and an email is sent to you.
6) Click change your password.
7) A web browser displays your Name and ID
8) Type your user name, password, and confirm the password.
9) Click save password. A message will display “user name/password successfully updated.”
10) You can now log into Parentsweb using your new user name and password.
Here is a short video for visual people. Password for the video is Portal.
The is also an app available to download.